Friday, February 15, 2013

Portrait Painting Class in Stuart, Florida

I have made some changes in the format for the March/April Portrait class at Stuart Art Supply in Stuart, FL. I have decided to combine the two classes and have the model pose for six hours straight.
There will be two separate classes and painters can take either one of the individual classes or both classes. The first class will be from 3pm to 6pm and the second from 6:30 to 9:30pm. The model will be in the same pose for both classes, one pose all day long. There will be a different model each week. Anyone taking both classes will be able to get one six hour study done per week. (I can guarantee I will still get emails to be more specific on this)....
I am limiting the class size to six people per class. I don't like more then that around one model.  

The cost of an individual class, either afternoon or evening is $200.00.
There is a special rate of $350.00 for anyone who wishes to take both classes.
Please send a deposit of  $50.00 made out to Clinton T. Hobart along with a note stating which class or both to:
Stuart Art Supply
45 Kindred St.
Stuart, FL 34994


No comments:

Post a Comment