Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"Baseball and Peanuts"




I have wanted to paint this one for a long time, which I am hoping to turn it into a series. There are certainly enough baseballs and peanuts out there!Being a NY Yankees fan, and have been since I was a kid...yeah I know - 90% of you now hate me for it.....but I remember having peanuts at the ballpark. When I was really young the Yanks were terrible so we got really great seats, then in the mid 90's it wasn't so easy to get those great seats anymore...but for a pretty good reason!
Actually I was thinking of doing other sports as well, maybe golf or tennis but I am having a hard time coming up with item to put with them. What goes with a tennis ball the way peanuts go with a baseball? Hmm.... if anyone out there has a suggestion....

"Baseball And Peanuts" 6 x 8 Oil on Panel


2 comments: