Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wave Demo In Palm City Process Shots

Hello Folks!

Last Wednesday I did a one hour Demo for the Palm City Art Associates in Palm City, Florida.
I love doing demos, and I think this one went particularly well. Seemed like everyone had a great time including me! Here are a few process shots and the demo below.




 I brought a finished painting with me and just demonstrated how I begin them.


 The size is 30 x 20 making it the largest demo I have ever painted.




  I was actually impressed with how far I took it in one hour. Doing a large wave in that much time is not easy.

  
A shot of the crowd. I'm told there were around seventy five people present.



Above is a shot of the Demo (to the left) and the finished Wave painting (to the right).
30 x 20 Oil on Canvas


Although the finished Demo is not complete enough to send to one of the galleries, I liked it to much to wipe it away. I will be putting it up for auction on Ebay at 10pm tonight starting at $100.00
The finished one will be going to one of the galleries and will retail for $6,500.00.





No comments:

Post a Comment